All the major changes
- Control Center. This looks a lot different. Music shifted over to the right and there are now 3D Touch options.
- Safari. View two tabs at once? Yes, please.
- Apple Pay. You can now use Apple Pay in Safari.
- Photos. Memories automatically organize your photos for you, Google Photos-style.
- Lock screen. You might hate the new lock screen. This guide will help you love it.
- Widgets. Apple finally warmed up to widgets, which act like mini-apps in your lock screen.
- Messages. It’s like Facebook Messenger and Snapchat had a baby.
- Notifications. The new notification style makes it much less necessary to unlock your phone.
- Music. Music gets a much-needed revamp and new features, like a setting that gets the app to automatically download songs you add to your library.
By watchmojo on Youtube
Read the full article