In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to create a Realistic Eye Ball Vector using Adobe Illustrator. I am using the latest version i.e Illustrator CS 6 to demostrate. However, this can be made using any version of the software.
1. First of all you need to create a circle of size 245×245 pt using the Ellipse Tool.
2. Now add another circle of size 146×146 pt and align it in the middle of the previous one and fill in black colour. I’ve used this #231f20 tone, absolute black #000000 will also work.
3. Next, add one more circle(yes it’s all about circles ) of size 138×138 pt. Fill in #4e9dc9 colour and again align all to the center.
4. Yet again, add another circle. You can use the Scale Tool to replicate the blue circle and keep it to 60% of its original size. Now you’re done with the structure.
5. This is the important part. Make use of the Blend Tool to create this bulging effect. Select the small black circle and then click on the blend tool. Now, click on the center of the small black circle and then click on the outline of the blue circle and you’ll get that effect.
6. To make it look realistic, make two copies of the outer big circle and place them as shown below. Now using Pathfinder, select the 2 copies and click on the minus front option.
7. Fill in #cfd9de colour to the shape produced and send it backwards. You’ll get something like this.
8. Now add two small white circles to eyeball to give a shiny effect to the eye.
9. Finally, apply Outline Stroke option to stroked circles to make it perfectly resizable and scalable.
10. And you’re done. Here’s what the final product will look like. Hope you guys like it.