At the end of the lesson, students should be able to;
- Identify, describe and analyze basic concepts in multimedia and web technology correctly.
- Demonstrate and manipulate computer technology in producing defective and attractive multimedia presentation .
- Complete a multimedia production project in groups with good quality end product.
Week 1 (8/9/2013( – Curriculum and Assessment Brief
- Multimedia , Web 2.0 (Wikipedia)
- Multimedia , Web 2.0 (TechTerm)
- Multimedia (Techtarget)
Week 1 (Dropbox) – Link will be shared later
- Course Information / Outline
- Project Brief
- CFT 1063 Brainstorming Slide
- Students’ Info Form
Week 2 (15/8/2013) – Introduction to Multimedia Tools and Software
Week 2 (Dropbox)
- Week 3 Notes
- Project Title : Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah (HIDS)
Project Title Registration is happening now. Please do register before 19th September 2013. Here is the link.
By this week, all students should done the following tasks
- Form a group with 3 persons
- Register project topics online
- Submit student’s info form
- Establish online journal using any blog development site
Week 3 (22/8/2013) – Introduction to Multimedia and Web Technology
- 5 Components of Multimedia (http://smallbusiness.chron.com)
- Example of Multimedia Kit for Students
- Are multimedia/hypermedia programs useful for learning?
Week 3 (Dropbox)
Studio and tutorial activities
- Conform groups and projects
- Do research on Arkib Negara web . Find contents/events for your group topics. Note each single historical events/dates found for HIDS projects. Find out as many events as you can and put in our online portfolio.
- Introduction to multimedia software for each elements of multimedia
Week 4 (29/9/2013) – Multimedia Development Process
- The ADDIE Model Nwlink.com)
- The ADDIE Model in Instructional Design (Instructionaldesign.org)
- The Interactive Multimedia Design and Production Process (PDF File)
Week 4 (Dropbox)
- Research about HIDS.
- Project titles final confirmation with group lecturers.
Week 5 (5/10/2013) – Multimedia Application in Different Fields
- 3D Projection Mapping (Mashable)
- Video Installation Artist (Nadia Hironaka)
- The Green Screen Studio (Thegreenscreenstudio.com)
- Computer Simulation (Science Daily)
Week 5 (Dropbox)
- Theme, interface design research and storyboarding
- Software manipulation of 6 elements of Multimedia
Week 7 (27/10/2013) – Interactivity and Screen Design
Week 7 (Dropbox)
- Storyboard examples