Creative Digital Art is a studio that introduces electronic media, cultural awareness and its relation to art and design. Students are required to be critical in understanding the tools and process in all form of digital arts. They will also be introduced to various kind of electronic art forms, network experiences, contemporary artists and designers, and new software to create time-based static productions including video, digital photography, sound and online interaction.
- Show the abilities and deep understandings in digital media and its relations with art and design
- Demonstrate the abilities to explore ideas and craft creative digital artwork
- Share ideas and experiences in producing creative digital artworks.
- Study the use of tools and various processes in producing creative work
Course Coordiator / Lecturer
Mohammad Syukran bin Kamal Ruzzaman (M.I.M, B. Ed.)
|Penilaian Berterusan (Continuous Assessments)||100%|
|Projek 1 – Lukisan Digital
|Projek 2 – Rendering dan Visualisasi Statik
|Persembahan Akhir (Exhibition and Assessment – XAD)||20%|
- Needs Analysis (Link)
- Course Outline (Link)
- Project Brief
- Week 1 – Introduction to Digital Expression (Link)
- Please ensure that you have downloaded the official course outline and project brief document